Leukotape P Rigid Adhesive Strapping Tape
The Leukotape P Rigid Adhesive Strapping Tape is a high strength, rigid tape with a very strong zinc oxide adhesive, making it ideal for patellofemoral strapping and taping where strong adhesion is required.
The Leukotape P is suitable for use in all hospitals, clinics and other medical venues, especially those working with sports injuries.
Leukotape P Indications:
- Patellofemoral (knee) taping
- Rigid joint immobilisation
- Extra strong support for sprains and strains
- Prophylaxis of sport injuries
- Limitation of movement
Leukotape P Features and Benefits:
- High strength rigid zinc oxide tape.
- Strong zinc oxide adhesive, enables it to hold the patella in proper alignment.
- Porous adhesive allows skin to breathe whilst maintaining adhesion.
- Hand-tearable for ease of application.
Leukotape P Options Guide
There are two different purchase options for the Leukotape P, a solo pack and a combi pack. In its combi-pack version, (shown above), a roll of Fixomull protective underwrap and an instructions manual for the McConnell patellofemoral taping technique are included, in addition to one roll of Leukotape P. Alternatively, the solo pack contains six rolls of Leukotape P only.
|Product||Contents||Measurements (W x L)||Pack Size|
|Combi Pack||Leukotape P, Fixomull and McConnell manual||3.75cm x 13m||
|Solo Pack||Leukotape P (3.75cm x 13m)||3.75cm x 13m||