External Mannequin Adaptors for the Laerdal Training Systems (Pack of 5)
The Laerdal Training Systems (e.g. the Little Anne AED Training System and AED Trainer 3) help provide your students with a realistic, well-rounded education in CPR and defibrillator training. If your students don’t know where to place the pads on the mannequin, the External Mannequin Adaptors provide guidance on the correct pad positions.
Key Features and Benefits
- Each roll has five adhesive strips
- Suitable for use on most standard mannequins
- Helps students learn correct pad placement
- Designed for use with the Laerdal Training Systems
- Training Systems can identify when pads have been positioned correctly
- Should be placed across mannequin’s chest
Realistic AED Trainer 3
Preparing for sudden cardiac arrests is integral for first responders as treating the condition quickly is critical. Laerdal’s AED Trainer 3 looks and works just like the Philips Heartstart FR3 AED to provide your students with a realistic training experience. This helps them deliver optimal therapy when facing patients who have suffered or are suffering from cardiac arrest.
Quality CPR-D Training
Laerdal’s Little Anne AED FR3 Training System has a unique design feature that requires proper pad placement on the model’s chest for your students to advance. This means students receive quality CPR-D training, while the remote controlled unit gives you unique control over the scenario.
Which Training Systems Can the Adaptors Be Used With?
Please check below for the products this item is suitable for use with:
- Laerdal Little Anne AED FR3 Mannequin CPR Training System
- Laerdal AED Cardiac Arrest Trainer 3