Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion 100ml
Drying skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis are all too common, and tend to be particularly prevalent in care, hospice or hospital settings where hand washing is encouraged more than in other environments. The Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion 100ml is designed to protect your skin against irritation, ensuring they remain softer for longer. Unlike other creams and lotions, the Gloves in a Bottle Lotion does not add artificial moisture but instead enables the skin to retain more of its own natural oils and moisture.
Key Features of the Gloves in a Bottle
- Can be used with hand sanitisers and surgical scrubs
- Effective on eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis and skin allergies
- Lasts through multiple hand washes, making it ideal for nurses and doctors
- Perfect for dry, cracked and irritated skin
- Suitable for use on most skin types
- Binds to the outer layer of skin and creates an invisible shield
- Locks in natural moisture and keeps out toxins
- Fully compatible with hand sanitisers so you remain protected and germ-free
- Dermatologist prescribed and hypoallergenic
- Fast absorbing and doesn’t leave a residue or finger marks
- One 100ml bottle is designed to provide over 150 applications
Ideal Solution for Caregivers
While working in healthcare environments, you’re likely to wash your hands or use alcohol-based gel between each patient, meaning you probably wash your hands over a dozen times on any given morning! As a result, the hands can become dry and irritated, causing embarrassment and discomfort during your day. Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion is crafted to be the solution to your needs, allowing your skin to create the moisture it needs to become soft and supple.
Supplied in a 100ml bottle, the Gloves in a Bottle Lotion can be taken around with you while you’re on the go. Whether you’re visiting clients in their home or working from the hospital, you can remain protected!
How Does Gloves in a Bottle Work?
Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion works by creating a protective waterproof “shield” on the outer layer of your skin. This shield remains in place for up to three hours and doesn’t wash or rub off. This helps you retain the natural oils and moisture of the skin while also protecting it against external irritants.
While more conventional creams and moisturisers wash off the next time you wash your hands following an application, this Shielding Lotion 100ml actually enhances the ability of your skin to retain more of its own oils. This is far more effective than adding artificial moisture, which simply masks the problem for a short period of time.
How Do I Use the Shielding Lotion?
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Apply a pea-sized drop onto clean, dry skin and rub in well.
- After approximately 30 seconds, the lotion will be completely absorbed into the outer layer of skin cells.
- Feel the difference this Gloves in a Bottle Lotion makes to your skin!
- As skin cells naturally exfoliate, the lotion will come away from the skin.
Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free
Gloves in a Bottle provides protection for up to three hours, making it the perfect hand solution for doctors and nurses who are constantly washing their hands or using antibacterial gels. Hypoallergic and fragrance-free, the lotion is not a “beauty product” but is instead a more practical solution to helping you resolve skin issues like contact dermatitis or sore, dry and cracked hands.
Please note that it is advised this Gloves in a Bottle Lotion is not used on open wounds; please wait for your wounds to heal prior to application.