Classic Heart Model with Bypass (2-Part)
The Classic Heart Model with Bypass (2-Part) is a highly detailed anatomical model of the heart. It comes at an affordable price, but doesn’t sacrifice in terms of quality. The heart can be disassembled into two parts by detaching the front wall to reveal the chambers and valves inside. This model also includes venal bypasses to the right coronary artery, to the ramus interventricularis anterior, and also to the ramus circumflex of the left coronary artery, which are shown in colour.
The model is slightly smaller than life-size, and features exquisite anatomical detail throughout, for a great educational tool that is equally at home in the classroom or the doctor’s office. The model comes mounted on a stand for easy viewing and display, and is ideal for learning about cardiac surgical procedures and for explaining coronary heart disease.
Features of the Classic Heart Model with Bypass
- Affordable yet high quality anatomical model of the heart
- Includes venal bypasses – great for explaining coronary heart disease
- Front wall can be detached to reveal inner structures
- Exquisite anatomical detail for a comprehensive educational tool
- Mounted on a stand for display purposes
- Perfect for the classroom or the doctor’s office
Specifications of the Classic Heart Model
- Dimensions: 19 x 12 x 12cm
- Weight: 0.35kg