BONElike Half Transparent Human Skull Model (8-Part)
The BONElike Half Transparent Human Skull Model is an eight part model of the human skull, with a high-quality and realistic design. This model is half transparent, allowing teachers to demonstrate more clearly and effectively structures that cannot be seen in other skull versions.
The transparent nature of the right half of the skull allows the study of important details such as the location of the paranasal sinuses, and gives an exceptional view of the jaw, so the periodontal pockets and roots can also be seen. The left half of the skull features the external masticator muscles, and the lower jaw is mounted flexibly, making this skull especially valuable for dentists.
About the BONElike Skull
The BONElike skulls are made of a new material that allows an absolutely natural reproduction of even the finest anatomical structures of the human skull for the first time. Bones made of the BONElike material look real, have an absolutely natural feel and are almost the exact weight of a natural bone.
Features of the BONElike Human Skull Model
- High quality eight part skull model with a transparent half and a bony half
- Allows teachers to give a topographical comparison of structures
- Transparent right half allows you to see the location of various important structures
- Left half features external masticator muscles – ideal for dentists
- Lower jaw is mounted flexibly
- Teeth can be removed for more detailed study
Specifications of the Skull Model
- Dimensions: 16 x 14 x 20.5cm
- Weight: 0.54kg