Rudiger Special Anatomical Skull Model with Numbering
Perfect as a revision tool for students or a demonstration prop for physicians, the Rudiger Special Anatomical Skull Model with Numbering has a high level of detail with precise scientific accuracy. This model features two painted lines on the inside that represent the venous sinus and arteries, and has a numbered labelling system with a provided key.
- 1 x Skull Model
Who Can Use the Rudiger Human Skull Model?
The Rudiger Human Skull Model is perfect for educational or demonstrative purposes for students and patients. With a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, this educational tool is suitable for the following:
- Biology classes
- Medical training
- Personal studies
- Patient education/demonstration
- General education
Key Features and Benefits
- Incredibly detailed skull model cast from a real human skeleton
- Cast from a real human skeleton chosen by experts
- Full set of 32 teeth with 31 of them being removable
- Painted lines to represent the venous sinus, arteries, nerves and dental vessels
- Key sections of the skull are numbered with a key provided
- Dissects into four sections for closer internal inspection
- Mandible flap exposes roots of teeth, nerve canal and bone structure
- Made using durable material for long-lasting use
- Also suitable as an aesthetic model for painters and art classrooms
Cast from a real human skeleton hand-picked by scientific experts, the Rudiger Skull Model represents an incredibly accurate reconstruction of a human skull. This attention to detail helps students and patients develop a much greater understanding of human anatomy for their educational or physical benefit.
Dissects for Closer Inspection
The Rudiger Skull Model dissects into four parts that allows students to explore the inner workings of the human skull. Additionally, a small flap located on the mandible opens to reveal the nerve canal, bone structure, and roots of the teeth for closer inspection.
More Details Inside
On the inside of the skull are two painted lines that represent the venous sinus and arteries, as well as dental vessels and nerves on the inside of the mandible. Each section of the skull is numbered, and a key comes supplied to help students match each one to their name. A great method of revision that ensures the names stick!
Long Lasting and Durable
Manufactured using hard-wearing plastic, the Human Skull Model is built to last, so that it can continue helping students learn about anatomy for years to come. Immune to deterioration and hard to break during normal use, the skull model is intended to teach the next generation of doctors and scientists.
Thirty-one out of the full set of 32 lifelike human teeth can be removed from the Rudiger Skull Model. This enables closer inspection of each individual tooth as well as the roots they are extracted from. The only tooth that cannot be removed is an impacted wisdom tooth which demonstrates a molar that hasn’t fully emerged.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24 x 14 x 17cm
- Weight: 0.8kg