BONElike Human Bony Skull Model (6-Part)
The BONElike Human Bony Skull Model is an outstanding six part model of the human skull, with a high-quality and realistic design. This skull represents a complete midsagitally sectioned skull, made up of six parts.
The skull-cap can be disassembled into two halves, as can the base of the skull, while the nasal septum and the complete mandible are also removable. To demonstrate masticator movement, the lower jaw is mounted flexibly. All of these features combine to make a product that is excellent for studying the bony structure and the complicated anatomy of the human skull.
About the BONElike Skull
The new BONElike skulls are made of a new material that allows an absolutely natural reproduction of even the finest anatomical structures of the human skull for the first time. Bones made of the BONElike material look real, have an absolutely natural feel and are almost the exact weight of a natural bone.
Features of the BONElike Human Skull Model
- High quality six part skull model made of innovative BONElike material
- Looks real, feels natural and is almost the same weight as real bone
- Skull cap and base of skull can be disassembled into two halves
- Mandible and nasal septum are also removable
- Lower jaw is mounted flexibly
Specifications of the Skull Model
- Dimensions: 16 x 13.5 x 20.5cm
- Weight: 0.5kg