Rudiger Anatomical Skull Model on Cervical Vertebrae
With incredible detail and scientific accuracy, the Rudiger Anatomical Skull Model on Cervical Vertebrae makes a great addition to a classroom, science lab or medical practice. This model includes the uppermost part of the spine (cervical vertebrae), with the spinal cord, nerve ends and arteries all represented.
- 1 x Skull Model
Who Can Use the Rudiger Human Skull Model?
Designed with a high level of detail and accuracy, the Rudiger Human Skull Model is perfect for educational or demonstrative purposes for students and patients. Able to dissect into multiple parts for closer inspection, this educational tool is suitable for the following:
- Biology classes
- Medical training
- Personal studies
- Patient education/demonstration
- General education
Key Features and Benefits
- Incredibly detailed skull model for educational and demonstrative purposes
- Modelled on a real human skeleton chosen by experts
- Full set of 32 teeth with 31 of them being removable
- Includes seven cervical verts, spinal cord, nerve ends and vertebral arteries
- Dissects into four sections for closer internal inspection
- Mandible flap exposes roots of teeth, nerve canal and bone structure
- Made using durable material for long-lasting use
- Also suitable as an aesthetic model for painters and art classrooms
- Supplied on a study stand for practical demonstrations
Cast from a real human skeleton hand-picked by scientific experts, the Rudiger Skull Model represents an incredibly accurate reconstruction of a human skull. This attention to detail helps students or patients develop a much greater understanding of human anatomy for their educational and physical benefit.
Dissects for Closer Inspection
The Rudiger Skull Model dissects into four parts that allows students to explore the inner workings of the human skull. Additionally, a small flap located on the mandible opens to reveal the nerve canal, bone structure, and roots of the teeth for closer inspection.
Features Cervical Vertebrae
This Rudiger Skull Model is supplied with a model of the upper-most section of the spine, also known as the cervical vertebrae. Including seven cervical verts, spinal cord, nerve ends and vertebral arteries, this model provides further insight into the inner workings of the human body.
Long Lasting and Durable
Manufactured using hard-wearing plastic, the Human Skull Model is built to last, so that it can continue helping students learn about anatomy for years to come. Immune to deterioration and hard to break during normal use, the skull model is intended for the next generation of scientists and medical professionals.
Thirty-one out of the full set of 32 lifelike human teeth can be removed from the Rudiger Skull Model. This enables closer inspection of each individual tooth, as well as their roots in the mandible and maxillae that they are extracted from. The only tooth that cannot be removed is an impacted wisdom tooth that demonstrates a molar that hasn’t fully emerged.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24 x 14 x 17cm
- Weight: 0.8kg