Rudiger Life-Size Female Anatomical Skeleton Model
Designed by experts, the Rudiger Life-Size Female Anatomical Skeleton Model is a highly detailed replica skeleton that brings learning to life. Cast from a real female skeleton, this model boasts scientific accuracy and realistic movement, which enables better teaching and precise medical demonstrations.
- 1 x Skeleton Model
- 1 x Display Stand
Who Can Use the Rudiger Human Model Skeleton?
This accurately detailed model of the human skeleton is ideal for educational or demonstrative purposes in schools, universities and medical professions. Some of the applications for this model may include (but are not limited too):
- Biology classes
- Professional teaching
- Personal studies
- Patient education/demonstration
- General education
Key Features and Benefits
- Incredible anatomic detail for precise teaching and demonstration
- Features a cast of an actual female pelvis
- Hanging stand with five wheel legs for easy transportation
- Can be removed from the stand and laid down for demonstration purposes
- Special U-bracket joints mimic the natural movements of the body
- Constructed using hard-wearing material which is unbreakable in normal use
- Skull dissects into four parts with exceptional anatomic detail
- Full set of removable teeth (31 out of 32 are removable)
- Includes hyoid bone
Every inch of the Rudiger Human Model Skeleton has been designed with painstaking detail to ensure precision when teaching. Cast directly from specially selected human skeletons, this model provides the perfect reconstruction of human anatomy to help students deepen their understanding.
Mimics the Body’s Movement
Special U-brackets located on the joints allow the model to mimic the body’s natural movement without causing any damage. This is especially useful for demonstrating a particular injury, condition or rehabilitative exercise to a patient in a doctor’s or physiotherapy practice.
Long-Lasting and Durable
The highly durable construction of the Rudiger Model Skeleton makes it a quality investment that will serve its purpose for a very long time. The hard-wearing plastic is immune to deterioration, and is resilient during normal use.
Easy to Store and Transport
Attached to hanging stand with five rotating casters, the skeleton model is easy to move around from classroom to classroom as needed. Sections of the skeleton such as the limbs and skull can also be removed for easy storage when the model is not needed, or needs to be transported.
Many key sections of the model skeleton can be detached for closer inspection and demonstration, including the arms, legs, teeth and a skull that dissects into four parts. Additionally, the mandible features a small flap that opens to reveal the nerve canal, bone structure, roots of the teeth and an impacted molar.
Skull dissects into four parts with intricate details inside
- Height (including stand): 180cm (6ft)
- Weight: 11kg (24lb)
- Width: 40cm (16″)
- Depth: 25cm (10″)
- Stand Diameter: 60cm (24″)