Rudiger Life-Size Anatomical Skeleton Model with 4 Ligaments
When it comes to teaching, the more resources you have at your disposal the better. Ideal for biology classes and medical students, the Rudiger Life-Size Anatomical Model with 4 Ligaments offers incredible detail and scientific accuracy, and comes with four ligaments that can realistically mimic natural movement.
- 1 x Skeleton Model
- 1 x Hanging Stand
Who Can Use the Rudiger Human Model Skeleton?
This accurately detailed model of the human skeleton is ideal for educational or demonstrative purposes in schools, universities and medical professions. Some of the applications for this model may include (but are not limited too):
- Biology classes
- Professional teaching
- Personal studies
- Patient education/demonstration
- General education
Key Features and Benefits
- Incredible anatomic detail for precise teaching and demonstration
- Display stand with five caster wheels for easy relocation
- Can be removed from the stand and laid down for demonstration purposes
- Realistic ligaments mimic the natural movements of the body
- Four ligaments located on the right side hip, knee, shoulder and elbow
- Constructed using hard-wearing material which is unbreakable in normal use
- Skull dissects into four parts with exceptional anatomic detail
- Full set of removable teeth (31 out of 32 are removable)
- Includes hyoid bone
To ensure scientific accuracy, the Rudiger Anatomical Model was cast from a real human skeleton hand-picked by experts. The result is a model with incredible detail and accuracy, which ensures correct, comprehensive learning for students of anatomy.
Four Functional Ligaments
This Rudiger Model Skeleton features four true-to-life ligaments that accurately represent how they connect across joints. The ligaments are so well designed that they can even mimic natural body movements, giving students a realistic demonstration of how the human body functions.
Long-Lasting and Durable
The highly durable construction of the Rudiger Model Skeleton makes it a quality investment that will serve its purpose for a very long time. The hard-wearing plastic is immune to deterioration, and resistant to damage during normal use.
Easy to Store and Transport
Attached to display with five rotating casters, the skeleton model is easy to move around from classroom to classroom as needed. Sections of the skeleton such as the limbs and skull can also be removed for easy storage when the model is not in use, or needs to be transported.
Many key sections of the anatomical skeleton model can be detached for closer inspection and demonstration, including the arms, legs, teeth and a skull that dissects into four parts. Additionally, the mandible features a small flap that opens to reveal the nerve canal, bone structure, roots of the teeth and an impacted molar.
Skull dissects into four parts with intricate details inside
- Height (including stand): 180cm (6ft)
- Weight: 11kg (24lb)
- Width: 40cm (16″)
- Depth: 25cm (10″)
- Stand Diameter: 60cm (24″)