Neurovascular Human Skull Model
The Neurovascular Human Skull Model is an accurate, life-size model of an adult human skull with seven vertebrae, mounted on a stand. The skull shows arteries on one side and nerves on the other. The skullcap can be removed, and doing so exposes the main nerves and arteries on the floor of the cranium.
The skull also features 12 cranial nerves, and shows the distribution of their branches, making it a great tool for study of the anatomy both of the skull and the human nervous system.
Features of the Neurovascular Skull Model
- High quality life-size model of a human skull
- Includes the first seven vertebrae, and is mounted on a stand
- Skull shows arteries on one side and nerves on the other
- Great tool for learning about the anatomy of the skull and the nervous system
- Removing the skullcap exposes main nerves and arteries on the floor of the cranium
- Features 12 cranial nerves and the distribution of their branches
Specifications of the Skull Model
- Dimensions: 17 x 16 x 30cm
- Weight: 1.3kg