MICROanatomy Liver Model
The MICROanatomy Liver Model is an innovative model showing a highly magnified view of a section of the liver. The MICROanatomy Liver Model illustrates the structure of the functional and structural components of the liver in two different enlargements.
About the MICROanatomy Liver Model
The left part of the model shows a section of the liver that comprises several liver lobules. The right part of the model is a highly magnified view of the sectioned liver lobule on the left. The left part and right parts of the model have been magnified 60 times and 200 times respectively.
Features of the MICROanatomy Liver Model
- Highly magnified model of a section of the liver
- In two parts – right side is a highly magnified view of the left side
- Structures have been magnified 60 times (left side) and 200 times (right side)
- Unique view of the liver enables quality learning and teaching
Specifications of the Liver Model
- Dimensions: 15 x 26 x 18.5cm
- Weight: 0.7kg