Intestinal Villi Model (100 Times Life-Size)
The Intestinal Villi Model (100 Times Life-Size) consists of one entire villus, one longitudinally sectioned villus showing the arterioles and venules and one sectioned villus to show the lymphatic vessels.
The intestinal villi model also includes a longitudinal section of Lieberkühn’s crypt. The model has been magnified 100 times, allowing close study of structures that would normally be too small to examine properly.
Features of the INtestinal Villi Model
- 100 times magnified model of the intestinal villi
- Also includes a longitudinal section of Lieberkühn’s crypt
- Great for detailed study of small structures
- Comes on a base, for easy display
Specifications of the Villi Model
- Dimensions: 43 x 28 x 10cm