Inguinal Hernia Model
The Inguinal Hernia Model is a life-size, graphic model showing the anatomical structures of a male groin with an indirect inguinal hernia, which has been opened in layers. Two diagrammatic illustrations on the base allow for a comparison of direct and indirect hernia.
The Hernia Model is a useful model for helping to inform patients about their condition before undergoing surgical interventions, and comes mounted on a base.
Features of the Inguinal Hernia Model
- Accurate, life-size model of a male groin with an indirect inguinal hernia
- Illustrations on the base of direct and indirect hernia for comparison
- Useful product for informing patients before surgery
- Mounted on a base for display purposes
Specifications of the Hernia Model
- Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 18cm
- Weight: 0.28kg