Kidney, Nephrons, Blood Vessels and Renal Corpuscles Models
The Kidney, Nephrons, Blood Vessels and Renal Corpuscles Models are high quality models for studying the anatomy of the kidney, and the different structures making up the kidney, in great detail. The models are available in a complete set, or individually.
When bought together, the three kidney models are mounted on one baseboard for easy display during an anatomy lesson or demonstration about the human kidney, making a great addition to any classroom or doctor’s office!
About the Kidney Model Set
Together, the human kidney models show:
- A longitudinal section of the right kidney, 3 times life-size
- A kidney nephron depicting a section through renal cortex and medulla. Nephron features the renal corpuscles with proximal and distal convoluted tubules, loops of Henle, collecting tubules and blood vessels, 120 times life-size
- The third kidney section shows an opened Malpighian corpuscle with glomerulus and Bowman’s capsule, 700 times life-size
Features of the Kidney Model Set
- Set of models for studying the anatomy and structures of the kidney
- Ideal for anatomy lessons and demonstrations about the human kidney
- Mounted on a baseboard for convenient display in the classroom
- Also available to buy individually
Specifications of the Models
- Dimensions: 29 x 52 x 9cm
- Weight: 2.8kg