Stomach Model (2-Part)
The Stomach Model (2-Part) is an accurate, high quality model that shows the different and individual layers of the stomach wall. The front stomach half is removable, allowing detailed study of the human stomach anatomy.
The model is made up of two parts, and can be taken apart for closer inspection, while it is mounted on a removable stand. It has similar features to the Stomach Model (3-Part) but doesn’t show the pancreas.
COntents of the Stomach Model
Several structures are depicted in the stomach model, including:
- Layers of stomach wall
- Lower oesophagus
Features of the Stomach Model
- Accurate model showing the different layers of the stomach wall
- Comprises two parts, allowing detailed further study
- Front stomach half is removable
- Structures are numbered for easy identification – great for the classroom
- Mounted on a removable stand for storage and display
Specifications of the Stomach Model
- Dimensions: 25 x 22 x 12cm
- Weight: 0.6kg