Kidney Model with Vessels (2-Part)
The Kidney Model with Vessels is a detailed, life-size depiction of the human kidneys, showing the kidneys with suprarenal glands, the outgoing ureters, the renal vessels and the large vessels situated close to the kidneys.
About the Kidney Model
The front half of the right kidney can be removed to reveal the renal pelvis, the renal calices, the renal cortex and the renal medulla. This high quality model is a great tool for demonstrating the anatomy of the human kidney, and would be well suited to the classroom.
Features of the Kidney Model
- Detailed, life-size model of the human kidneys
- Displays various vessels, glands and the ureters
- Front half of the right kidney can be removed to view inner structures
- Comes on a stand for handy storage and display
Specifications of the Kidney Model
- Dimensions: 21 x 18 x 28cm
- Weight: 1kg