Giant Ear Model, 3 Times Full-Size (6-Part)
The Giant Ear Model is a high quality model of the ear at 3 times life-size, and can be disassembled into six parts. The model represents the structures of the outer, middle and inner ear, for a comprehensive learning and teaching device. The ear also features a removable eardrum with hammer, anvil and stirrup, as well as a two-part labyrinth with cochlea and auditory/balance nerve, for detailed anatomical study.
The model also includes two removable bone sections to close the middle and inner ear, and is supplied on a base for convenient display in the classroom or the doctor’s office.
Features of the Giant Ear Model
- Large, six-part model of the ear for easy viewing
- Represents the structures of the outer, middle and inner ear
- Removable eardrum with hammer, anvil and stirrup
- Two-part labyrinth with cochlea and auditory/balance nerve
- Two removable bone sections to close inner and middle ear
- Supplied on a base for easy display
Specifications of the Ear Model
- Dimensions: 34 x 16 x 19cm
- Weight: 1.55kg