Liver Model with Gall Bladder, Pancreas and Duodenum
The Liver Model with Gall Bladder, Pancreas and Duodenum is a detailed relief model of the liver, that includes several other important structures. The clever design means that demonstrating the anatomy of the liver is clearer than ever, making it ideal for the classroom.
The model is supplied on a baseboard, perfect for displaying in the classroom, for an interesting way of learning anatomy.
About the Liver Model with Gall Bladder
The model shows the liver with a number of structures including:
- Gall bladder
- Extra-hepatic ducts with gall bladder
- Main pancreatic duct and their orifices
Features of the Liver Model
- Detailed relief model of the liver with several other structures
- Provides an interesting method of learning human anatomy
- Includes gall bladder, pancreas, duodenum and more
- Comes on a baseboard for convenient display
Specifications of the Liver Model
- Dimensions: 4 x 20 x 18cm
- Weight: 0.8kg