Simulaids Brad Junior CPR Resuscitation Manikin with Electronics
Specially designed to facilitate the demonstration and practice of CPR, the Simulaids Brad Junior CPR Resuscitation Manikin with Electronics is ideal for teachers and students alike in the training and learning of CPR technique. Complete with an electronic breath and compression indicator, this manikin has electronics that illuminate to indicate the correct hand placement during use, so you can have effective CPR training every time.
- 1 x Brad Junior Manikin
- 3 x Airways
- 3 x Mouth/nose pieces
- 1 x Electronic breath and compression indicator
- 1 x Instructions
Who Can Use This CPR Manikin?
Specially designed for the demonstration and training of CPR, this Resuscitation Manikin from Simulaids is ideal for anyone wanting to teach or learn vital CPR skills and techniques for use in potentially life-threatening situations. As such, this manikin can be used by the following:
- Medical students
- Carers at creches and nurseries
- Carers in care homes
- First Aid staff at offices
Key Features and Benefits
- For the training and demonstration of CPR
- Life-like manikin for realistic CPR application
- Electronic breath and compression indicator
- Includes three airways and three mouth/nose pieces
- Illuminated anatomical references for user guidance
- Made from high quality material for durability
- Realistic head tilt with chin lift to open the airway
- Manikin is meant to represent a 7-year-old boy
With built in electronics, this Simulaids Brad Junior CPR Manikin is able to indicate the correct hand placement for proper CPR technique, so you can have effective training with each use. The electronics also provide ventilation by illuminating individual light signals as well as indicate the adequate depth of compression with each manoeuvre.
How Long Will This Manikin Last?
Made with durability in mind, this Brad Junior CPR Manikin from Simulaids is made from high quality material that should provide extended use for many years to come. This manikin also comes with three-years warranty so you can have peace of mind with your purchase.
How Do I Use the Manikin?
For detailed guidance on how to use the manikin and the separate components correctly, please refer to the user instructions below:
- Simulaids Brad Junior CPR Manikin User Instructions
How Do I Clean the Mouthpieces?
To clean the CPR mouthpieces, please follow these simple instructions:
- Hold the mouthpiece so that the back of it is facing towards the palm of your hand
- Squeeze the cheeks of the mouthpiece
- Pour cleaning solution into the mouth of the piece
- Continue squeezing the mouthpiece, shaking it vigorously for two to three times to assist in the removal of any excess moisture
- Place the mouthpiece cheek down onto a flat surface
- Leave to air dry for at least one hour
For more information on how to properly clean and disinfect the CPR mouthpieces, you can refer to the manual below:
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Manual