Simulaids Brad Jaw Thrust CPR Resuscitation Manikin
Specially designed to aid in the training of CPR, the Simulaids Brad Jaw Thrust CPR Resuscitation Manikin is ideal for the demonstration and practice of CPR techniques. With an additional, moveable jaw, this manikin provides a realistic training experience and has been tested to withstand over one million compressions, so you can have extended CPR training for this potentially life-saving technique.
- 1 x Brad adult manikin
- 3 x Disposable lungs/airway systems
- 3 x Mouth/nose pieces
- 1 x Nylon carry bag with kneeling pads
- 1 x User manual
Who Can Use This CPR Manikin?
Specially designed for the demonstration and training of CPR, this Resuscitation Manikin from Simulaids is ideal for anyone wanting to teach or learn vital CPR skills and techniques for use in potentially life-threatening situations. As such, this manikin can be used by the following:
- Medical students
- Carers in care homes
- First Aid staff at offices
Key Features and Benefits
- Movable jaw
- Durable body constructed from soft, vinyl plastic
- Long torso for realistic abdominal thrusts
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for airway opening
- Anatomical landmarks including rib cage, sternum and substernal notch
- Chest plate that simulates ribs and sternum during CPR
- Economical and individual use mouth/nose pieces
- A user-friendly airway/lung system with a non-breathing valve that eliminates cleaning
How Do I Use the Manikin?
For detailed guidance on how to use the manikin and the separate components correctly, please refer to the user instructions below:
- Simulaids Brad Jaw Thrust CPR Manikin User Instructions
Anatomical Reference Points
To help with the demonstration of hand placement for CPR techniques, this manikin features the following anatomical reference points:
- Rib cage
- Substernal notch
What Manoeuvres Can I Practise with This Manikin?
Made from materials that are easy to handle, this Brad Manikin uses a foam chest that allows for more realistic chest compression. Students can use this manikin to practice the following:
- Abdominal thrusts
- Chest thrusts
- Back blow procedures for clearing Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
How Can I Clean This Manikin?
Designed using a soft vinyl plastic over polyurethane foam, this manikin can be cleaned with ease. Simply wipe the surface of the manikin using a mild soap and water. Avoid using bleach, solvents and strong cleansers.
How Long Will This CPR Manikin Last?
Made with durability in mind, this Brad Jaw Thrust Manikin is made from high quality materials that should provide extended use for many years to come. This manikin also comes with three-year warranty so you can have peace of mind with your purchase.
How Big Is the Packaging Box?
- Dimensions: 70 x 45 x 25cm
- Weight: 7kg