Head Musculature Model
The Head Musculature Model is a high-quality and accurate model, representing the superficial musculature of the human head and neck. The model shows the parotid gland, the submandibular gland (right half), the deep musculature (left half) and a partially exposed lower jaw.
This model is perfect for learning, or teaching about the anatomy of the human head, and comes with a product manual – making it perfect for teachers to quiz students.
Features of the Head Musculature Model
- Model of the human head and neck musculature
- Shows a range of features including various glands and muscles
- Comes with a product manual naming all relevant structures
- Perfect for learning about the basic anatomy of the human head
Specifications of the Head Model
- Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 24cm
- Weight: 1.2kg