The Haemorrhoid Model is a detailed model designed to educate both patients and students about haemorrhoids. The anatomy model is a life-size frontal section of the rectum as well as a smaller relief model on the base.
About the Haemorrhoid Model
In addition to the anatomical structures of the rectum (sphincter, mucous membrane, venous plexus), the model shows internal haemorrhoids during stage I and II as well as external haemorrhoids. The relief exhibit shows haemorrhoids during stage III and IV.
Features of the Haemorrhoid Model
- Detailed haemorrhoid model with great anatomical accuracy
- Comprises a life-size frontal section of the rectum and a smaller model on base
- Shows both internal and external haemorrhoids, in different stages
- Mounted on a base for display purposes
Specifications of the Haemorrhoid Model
- Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 14cm
- Weight: 0.2kg