Median Section of the Head Model
The Median Section of the Head Model is a relief model showing all the relevant structures of the human head in great detail. The model is a great tool for teaching, and learning about the important anatomical structures that make up the human head. The different structures have been numbered, for easy identification, and to make learning easier.
This high quality model is supplied on a baseboard, and is equally suitable for display in the classroom or the doctor’s office.
Features of the Median Section of the Head
- Relief model showing all relevant structures of the human head
- Structures are depicted in great detail and accuracy, for a true-to-life product
- Numbers/letters correspond to different structures, for effective learning
- Supplied on a baseboard – ideal for use in the classroom or doctor’s office
Specifications of the Head Model
- Dimensions: 26 x 33 x 5cm
- Weight: 1kg