World’s Largest Ear Model (3-Part)
The World’s Largest Ear Model is a unique model for displaying the anatomy and functions of the ear in a way it’s never been shown before! At 15 times life-size, this three-part human ear is suitable for museums and special collections, as well as large lecture halls and conferences. The giant ear represents the outer, middle and inner ear. The auditory ossicles and the labyrinth with cochlea and vestibulocochlear nerve can be removed from the ear and studied in detail.
As the largest ear in the world, people will have no trouble making out the different structures, no matter how far away they might be!
Features of the World’s Largest Ear Model
- World’s largest ear model, coming in three parts
- 15 times life-size for a unique perspective of the ear’s anatomy
- Ideal for museums and special collections, lecture halls and conferences
- Represents the outer, middle and inner ear
- Auditory ossicles and labyrinth can be removed for closer study
Specifications of the Ear Model
- Dimensions: 130 x 120 x 60cm
- Weight: 72kg