Giant Ear Model, 5 Times Full-Size (3-Part)
The Giant Ear Model is a large, clear model of the ear at 5 times life-size, allowing easy viewing from anywhere in the classroom. The model represents the structures of the outer, middle and inner ear, for a comprehensive learning and teaching device for students and patients alike.
The auditory ossicles and labyrinth with cochlea and vestibulocochlear nerve are removable from the ear, for more detailed anatomical study. The model is supplied on a base, for convenient display.
Features of the Giant Ear Model
- Large model of the ear for easy viewing in the classroom
- Represents the structures of the outer, middle and inner ear
- Audiory ossicles with cochlea and vestibulocochlear nerve are removable
- Supplied on a base for easy display
Specifications of the Ear Model
- Dimensions: 25 x 41 x 25cm
- Weight: 3kg