Giant Brain Model, 2.5 Times Life-Size (8-Part)
The Giant Brain Model is an extremely comprehensive brain model, at 2.5 times life-size. The brain is made of unbreakable, durable vinyl and can be broken down into 14 segments. All structures of the brain and the ventricles are visible through median, frontal and transverse divisions.
The enhanced size of this model makes it a very useful teaching aid, especially for large groups of students, and makes it easier to see the structures that make up the human brain. For extra convenience, the giant brain is delivered on a removable base, and comes with a detailed product manual explaining all of the anatomical details.
Features of the Giant Brain Model
- High quality, giant brain model at 2.5 times life-size
- Can be broken down into 14 segments for closer study
- All structures and ventricles are visible through median, frontal and transverse divisions
- Enhanced size makes it ideal for teaching, especially large groups
- Delivered on a removable base with an informative product manual
- Unbreakable – natural cast made from durable vinyl
- Ideal for 3D study of brain structures
Specifications of the Brain Model
- Dimensions: 34 x 30 x 37cm
- Weight: 5.6kg