Brain Section Model
The Brain Section Model is an enlarged, and very detailed section through the right half of the brain, including a portion of the skull. The pia mater has been removed. This brain model has been finely coloured for easier identification of structures, and is double sided. One surface is on the median side of the brain, including a section of the falx cerebri. A saggital cut on the reverse side of the brain exposes the lateral ventricle.
The model features 49 references, which can be identified on the accompanying key card, making the model ideal for teaching purposes in the classroom. It also comes mounted on a stand for extra convenience.
Features of the Brain Section Model
- Enlarged, detailed section through the right half of the brain
- Model has been coloured to aid identification
- Double sided – One surface contains a section of the falx cerebri
- The reverse side exposes the lateral ventricle
- Structures can be identified via the accompanying key card
- Is supplied on a stand for convenient display and storage purposes
Specifications of the Brain Model
- Dimensions: 25 x 18 x 12cm
- Weight: 0.9kg