Clinisafe 11.5 Litre Anatomical Clinical Waste Red Bin (Pack of 20)
Healthcare facilities, such as operating theatres, produce large quantities of anatomical waste in need of immediate disposal. With a wide aperture opening and leak-resistant seal, the Clinisafe 11.5 Litre Anatomical Clinical Waste Red Bin (Pack of 20) secures anatomical waste for later incineration.
Save Money with Bulk Buying
Medical facilities produce large quantities of clinical waste. Bulk buying with Clinisafe provides you with plenty of contaminated waste storage at a reduced price per disposal unit, ensuring you have a safe and hygienic means of disposal on hand at all times.
- 20 x 11.5L Waste Bins
Features and Benefits of the Clinisafe 11.5 Litre Bin
- Pack of 20 medically certified clinical waste disposal units
- Nominal capacity of 11.5 litres for optimal use
- Leak-resistant seal with temporary closure ensures full resistance against fluids
- In-mould label offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed
- Tethered lid which cannot become detached prior to closure
- Large aperture opening for large amounts of waste
- Assembly is easy with just four clicks to completion
- Clearly visible fill line indicates fill level
- Wall or trolley mountable for extra stability
- Carry handle for portability
- Bins can be stacked for efficient space
Who Can Use the Clinisafe Clinical Waste Bin?
Thanks to its protective qualities, the Clinisafe Waste Bin is particularly suited for the disposal of infectious medical waste. As such, the following industries may find this bin essential:
- Doctor’s Surgeries
- Rehabilitation Clinics
- Care Homes
Which Colour Should I Choose?
The Clinisafe Clinical Waste Bin is colour-coded according to intended use. You can pick your colour below:
- Red: Anatomical Waste
- Yellow: Infectious Waste
Why Choose Clinisafe?
Clinisafe is a brand derivative of Sharpsafe, one of the UK’s most trusted manufacturers of medical waste containment systems. All of their disposal units comply with the UK Government standard HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
What Is Anatomical Waste?
Anatomical waste is a type of pathological waste from humans. Some of this waste, such as expired blood, may not be infectious, allowing for suitable disposal in the Clinisafe Red Bin.
How Does the Clinisafe Clinical Waste Bin Contain Anatomical Waste?
The Clinisafe Clinical Waste Bin is designed to contain anatomical waste securely and efficiently. Leak-resistant seals ensure all residues are held inside the waste bins, while clear in-mould labels offer a permanent audit trail for safe disposal
Clinisafe Waste Bins secure medical waste efficiently
How Safe Is the 11.5 Litre Anatomical Clinical Waste Bin?
With an 11.5 litre capacity and a wide aperture opening, the Clinisafe Anatomical Waste Bin is constructed to contain large quantities of contaminated waste. A clear visible fill line ensures max capacity is always reached, while leak-resistant seals ensure full resistance against all fluids.
- Size Dimensions: 315 x 230 x 320mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: 11.5L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 11.48 Litre
- Weight: 622g
Certifications Met by Clinisafe Waste Bins
- UN 3291 and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standards
- HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste