Clinisafe 3 Litre Infectious Clinical Waste Yellow Bin (Pack of 20)
Hospitals and other healthcare facilities produce large quantities infectious medical waste, which requires safe and efficient on-site disposal. Featuring a wide aperture opening and a leak-resistant seal, the Clinisafe 3 Litre Infectious Clinical Waste Yellow Bin (Pack of 20) secures your dangerous and infectious waste for later incineration.
Save Money with Bulk Buying
Medical facilities produce large quantities of clinical waste. Bulk buying with Clinisafe provides you with plenty of contaminated waste storage at a reduced price per disposal unit, ensuring you have a safe and hygienic means of disposal on hand at all times.
- 20 x 3L Waste Bins
Features and Benefits of the Clinisafe 3 Litre Bin
- Pack of 20 medically certified clinical waste disposal units
- Nominal capacity of 3 litres for optimal use
- Leak-resistant seal with temporary closure ensures full resistance against fluids
- In-mould label offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed
- Tethered lid which cannot become detached prior to closure
- Large aperture opening for large amounts of waste
- Assembly is easy with just four clicks to completion
- Clearly visible fill line indicates fill level
- Wall or trolley mountable for extra stability
- Carry handle for portability
- Bins can be stacked for efficient storage
Who Can Use the Clinisafe Clinical Waste Bin?
Thanks to its hygienic and protective qualities, the Clinisafe Waste Bin is particularly suited for the disposal of infectious medical waste. As such, the following industries may find this bin essential:
- Doctor’s Surgeries
- Rehabilitation Clinics
- Care Homes
Why Choose Clinisafe?
Clinisafe is a brand derivative of Sharpsafe, one of the UK’s most trusted manufacturers of medical waste containment systems. All of their disposal units comply with the UK Government standard HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
How Does the Clinisafe Waste Bin Prevent the Spread Of Infection?
The Clinisafe Clinical Waste Bin is designed to contain infectious waste securely and efficiently. Leak-resistant seals ensure all infectious residues are held inside the waste bin, while clear in-mould labels offer a permanent audit trail for safe disposal
Clinisafe Waste Bins secure medical waste efficiently
How Safe Is the 3 Litre Infectious Clinical Waste Bin?
With a 3 litre capacity and a wide aperture opening, the Clinisafe Infectious Waste Bin is designed to contain optimal amounts of contaminated waste. A clear visible fill line ensures max capacity is always reached, while leak-resistant seals ensure full resistance against all fluids.
- Dimensions: 174 x 174 x 185mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: 3 Litres
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 2.225 Litres
- Weight: 255g
Certifications Met by Clinisafe Waste Bins
- UN 3291 and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standards
- HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste