Clinisafe 60 Litre Clinical Waste Yellow Bin (Pack of 10)
Medical facilities like needle exchanges and rehabilitation centres produce large quantities of filled waste containers that require reinforced and efficient storage for later disposal. An ideal, cost-effective solution for clinical waste disposal, the Clinisafe 60 Litre Clinical Waste Yellow Bin (Pack of 10) is our largest storage unit designed to contain used needle exchange containers.
Save Money with Bulk Buying
Medical facilities produce large quantities of clinical waste. Bulk buying with Clinisafe provides you with plenty of contaminated waste storage at a reduced price per disposal unit, ensuring you have a safe and hygienic means of disposal on hand at all times.
- 10 x 60L Waste Bins
Features and Benefits of the Clinisafe 60 Litre Bin
- Pack of 10 medically certified clinical waste disposal units
- Nominal capacity of 60 litres for optimal use
- Leak-resistant seal with temporary closure ensures full resistance against fluids
- In-mould label offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed
- Tethered lid which cannot become detached prior to closure
- Large aperture opening for large amounts of waste
- Lid can be temporarily closed to conceal the contents when not in use
- Clearly visible fill line indicates fill level
Who Can Use the Clinisafe Clinical Waste Bin?
Thanks to its protective and efficacious qualities, the Clinisafe Waste Bin is particularly suited for the disposal of dangerous needle exchange containers. As such, the following industries may find this bins essential:
- Needle Exchanges
- Doctor’s Surgeries
- Rehabilitation Clinics
Why Choose Clinisafe?
Clinisafe is a brand derivative of Sharpsafe, one of the UK’s most trusted manufacturers of medical waste containment systems. All of their disposal units comply with the UK Government standard HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
How Does the Clinisafe Clinical Waste Bin Prevent the Spread Of Infection?
The Clinisafe Clinical Waste Bin is designed to contain infectious waste both securely and efficiently. Leak-resistant seals ensure all infectious residues are held inside the waste bins, while clear in-mould labels offer a permanent audit trail for safe disposal
Clinisafe Waste Bins secure medical waste efficiently
How Safe Is the 60 Litre Clinical Waste Bin?
With a 60 litre capacity and a wide aperture opening, the Clinisafe Waste Bin is optimally designed to contain used needle exchange bins. A clear visible fill line ensures max capacity is always reached, while leak-resistant seals ensure full resistance against all fluids.
What Other Sizes Are Available?
The Clinisafe container for needle exchange bins is available in two sizes:
- Clinisafe 60L
- Clinisafe 30L
- Dimensions: 670 x 300 x 395mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: 60 Litres
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 57 Litres
- Weight: 1.95kg
Certifications Met by Clinisafe Waste Bins
- UN 3291 and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standards
- HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste