Uvex U-Fit Strong N2000 Reinforced Disposable Nitrile Gloves 60962
Ideal for cleaning and lab work in medical settings, the Uvex U-Fit Strong N2000 Reinforced Disposable Nitrile Gloves 60962 are durable, comfortable and protective. These gloves have a long cuff for additional safety, and are particularly superb for protecting the hands when handling chemicals and solvents.
- 50 x Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Key Features and Benefits
- Reinforced 0.2mm-thick nitrile for superior durability
- Chemical protection ideal for keeping safe when handling
- Resists oil, grease and alcohol to suit a range of environments
- Food-safe design is suitable for contact with a variety of substances
- Longer cuff size of 28cm allows for superior coverage
- Outstanding tactile feel for comfort
- Protects against viruses to keep you safe at work
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the right size for you, please measure the circumference of your hand (excluding the thumb) around your knuckles as shown in the image below. Match your measurement to the corresponding size in the table, and select using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Glove Size||Hand Circumference|
|Size 7 (Small)||178mm|
|Size 8 (Medium)||203mm|
|Size 9 (Large)||229mm|
|Size 10 (Extra Large)||254mm|
Applications of the Uvex U-Fit Disposable Gloves
These gloves are well suited to chemical and oily industries. They are ideal for protecting the hands and stopping the spread of hazardous elements in medical environments. Applications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Industrial cleaning
- Chemical processing
- Chemical use
- General handling
- Industrial work
- Lab work
- Local authorities
- Manual handling
- Oil and gas
- Oil handling
- Precision assembly work
What Can the Uvex U-Fit Strong N2000 Gloves Protect Me From?
To ensure that these Uvex gloves provide the protection you need, they have been tested against a range of workplace hazards. The results can be found below.
|Chemical Hazard||Permeation Time|
|Sodium Hydroxide (40%)||>30 minutes|
|Sulphuric Acid (96%)||>30 minutes|
|Ammonium Hydroxide (25%)||>30 minutes|
|Hydrogen Peroxide (30%)||>30 minutes|
|Hydrofluoric Acid (60%)||>30 minutes|
- EN 374-5: Protects against micro-organisms.
- Suitable for Foodstuffs: Ideal for a range of food handling scenarios. See below for more details.
Food Handling Compatibility
These gloves are suitable for working with a wide variety of food, including:
- Dry, non-fatty foods such as bread, rice and tea
- Alcoholic substances
- Aqueous (pH > 4.5), non-alcoholic beverages
- Fruit and eggs
- Fatty foods, including fish, cheese, baked goods, red meat and poultry
How Strong are the U-Fit N2000 Gloves?
The Uvex U-Fit Strong N2000 Gloves are designed to outlast other disposable gloves, providing superior longevity while working. Their 0.2mm nitrile thickness ensures the gloves will last longer than standard disposables, whilst their excellent chemical testing also guarantees lasting protection.
- Size 7 (Small): 6096207
- Size 8 (Medium): 6096208
- Size 9 (Large): 6096209
- Size 10 (Extra Large): 6096210
- Conformity Statement
- Instructions for Use