Gloves in a Bottle 60ml (Pack of 3)
Although washing your hands in between patients is an integral part of preventing cross-contamination, it tends to make you more vulnerable to irritating hand conditions like eczema or general dryness. Unlike regular lotions that replace natural oils with artificial ones, Gloves in a Bottle 60ml (Pack of 3) is an innovative solution that helps you heal from the outside in while also protecting your skin against external irritants. Supplied in 60ml bottles, Gloves in a Bottle is extremely portable for use at work, during home visits, and while attending seminars.
Suitable for use with hand sanitisers, disposable gloves, and surgical scrubs, Gloves in a Bottle feels like it’s literally been designed for doctors and nurses alike! The lotion acts as a protective shield to prevent your hands from becoming irritated by antibacterial hand gels, regular hand washing and protective equipment.
Key Features and Benefits
- Suitable for use with alcohol-based gels and most protective equipment
- Ideal for skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis
- Helps retain the natural oil and moisture found on your skin
- Innovative design allows your skin to heal itself
- Prevents the loss of natural oils that protect deeper skin layers
- Improves your skin from within rather than moisturising artificially
- One application provides up to three hours of protection
- Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free and non-pore clogging
- Naturally comes off with the removal of dead skin cells
- Quickly absorbed into the skin for fast and effective healing
- Protects your skin against:
- Frequent hand washing
- Sanitisers and surgical scrubs
- Toxins and irritants
Available in a Larger Bottle and Bulk Packs
While this 60ml version of Gloves in a Bottle is excellent for helping you remain protected on the go, you might require a larger version to keep in a particular place, such as at work or at home where you need hand protection the most. When this is the case, the Gloves in a Bottle 240ml version is available to purchase and is four times larger than the individual 60ml bottle and not much more expensive!
We also have a number of bulk packs available that allow you to benefit from the product for longer while also saving money. Click the links below to find out about each pack!
- Gloves in a Bottle 60ml (Pack of 5)
- Gloves in a Bottle 240ml (Pack of 3)
- Gloves in a Bottle 240ml (Pack of 5)
How Do I Use Gloves in a Bottle?
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Apply a pea-sized drop onto clean, dry skin and rub in well.
- After approximately 30 seconds, the lotion will be completely absorbed into the outer layer of skin cells.
- Feel the difference Gloves in a Bottle makes to your skin!
- As skin cells naturally exfoliate, the lotion will come away from the skin.
Like an Invisible Pair of Gloves
Gloves in a Bottle 60ml creates an “invisible shield” on your skin that helps it retain its natural moisture and oil. This protects the deeper layers of the skin, effectively providing it with the time necessary to heal itself. Wear the lotion with disposable gloves, medical scrubs or alcohol gels without fear of skin dryness or irritation!
Lasts up to Three Hours
Unlike traditional moisturisers or lotions, Gloves in a Bottle lasts for up to three hours and comes off naturally when your cells are naturally exfoliated and fall off. This makes a vast difference when compared to other lotions, which tend to vanish after the first application of hand sanitiser or after the first hand wash! This is what makes the lotion truly suited to doctors and nurses in healthcare environments.
Improves Skin Conditions
Not only does this product protect against chemicals and other irritants, but it also improves skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. Take a look at the difference Gloves in a Bottle has made in just one month below or read the full Case Study here.
20th August 2015
27th August 2015
2nd September 2015
19th September 2015
Please note that it is advised Gloves in a Bottle is not used on open wounds; please wait for your wounds to heal prior to application.