Unigloves Black Pearl Disposable Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves GP0031-5
The Unigloves Black Pearl Disposable Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves GP0031-5 have been designed to minimise risks of cross-contamination, making them ideal for use in the food industry. They feature a beaded cuff and a textured finish to improve grip, and since these gloves are ambidextrous they don’t need to be paired, saving time in busy professional environments.
Key Features and Benefits of the Black Pearl Gloves
- Nitrile gloves are disposable for hygienic use
- Black colour helps to prevent cross-contamination
- Provides some chemical resistance for safer handling
- Textured fingertips for improved gripping and handling
- Beaded cuffs make the gloves easier to don and doff
- Ambidextrous design for convenience and quick application
- Ideal for the food industry and healthcare environments
- Also suitable for maintenance, repair, and tattoo artists
- Provided in a box of 100 gloves
Who Are the Unigloves Black Pearl Gloves Suitable For?
The Unigloves Black Pearl Disposable Gloves are ideal for protecting hands in a wide range of injuries and during a variety of different professional tasks. Suitable applications include, but are not limited to:
- Food Handling
- Food Preparation
- Food Serving
- Tattoo Artistry
Sizing of the Black Pearl Gloves
To provide as comfortable a fit as possible, the Unigloves Black Pearl Disposable Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves are available in a choice of sizes. Please measure horizontally across the palm for the required width. Each glove size has a minimum hand length of 240mm.
|Size||Palm Width (mm)|
|Extra Small||75 (±5mm)|
Reduce Risks of Cross-Contamination
The Unigloves Pearl range of gloves have been designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in a professional environment, making them ideal for medical applications where quality hygiene is paramount. The black colour allows them to be identified and differentiated between other coloured gloves and used only for a specific task or area.
Textured Fingers for Improved Grip
The Black Pearl Gloves feature textured fingertips for improved gripping. This makes it easier to handle objects while reducing the risk of spills or breakages, reducing incidents and increasing safety.
Testing of the Unigloves Black Pearl Gloves
The Unigloves Black Pearl Gloves GP0031-5 meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC (PPE Standards)
- EN 1186 (Contact with food)
- EN 374-1:2003 (Protection from chemicals and microorganisms)
- EN 374-2:2003 (Protection from chemicals and microorganisms)
- EN 16523-1:2015 (Protection from liquids)
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 (General requirements)
- EN 455-1:2000 (Freedom from holes)
- EN 455-2:2015 (Freedom from holes)
- EN 455-3:2015 (Freedom from holes)
- EN 455-4:2009 (Freedom from holes)
For more information about chemical permeation breakthrough times of the GP0031-5 Disposable Gloves, please click here.
Designed for Quick Application
Whether working in healthcare, with patients, or around food, it is essential that gloves can be applied with as little fuss as possible. The Disposable Black Pearl Gloves have been designed to accommodate this, featuring a beaded cuff for easier donning and an ambidextrous design to reduce the need to pair the gloves.
Documentation for the Black Pearl Gloves
- Conformity Statement
- Product Specifications
- Material Safety