Nitrex EGN08 Long Cuff Powder-Free Nitrile Disposable Examination Gloves
Manufactured using a complex nitrile formulation, the Nitrex EGN08 Long Cuff Powder-Free Nitrile Disposable Examination Gloves offers a strong performance with a high level of puncture resistance. The extra length cuff makes the gloves easier to don, and provides superior coverage for use in healthcare and laboratory environments.
- 100 x Examination Gloves
Please note that these gloves are ambidextrous and can be worn on both hands.
- EN 455:1-4
- AQL 1.5
- Latex and powder-free
- Size Range: Small – Extra Large
- Supplied in a box of 100 disposable gloves
Who Can Use the Nitrile Extra Length EGN08 Gloves?
Providing excellent puncture resistance with an extended cuff for additional coverage, the Nitrex EGN03 Examination Gloves are suitable for healthcare and laboratory environments where handling of sharp, abrasive or unsanitary objects. The gloves can be used for a wide range of applications, including (but not limited to):
- Care home duties
- Emergency services
- Veterinary practice
- Product inspection
Sizing of the Powder-Free Nitrile EGN08 Gloves
The Nitrex Powder Free Nitrile Gloves are available in four sizes. Please use the diagram below as a guide to measuring your hand, then consult the table to find the right size glove. Each glove features a minimum hand length of 300mm.
|Glove Size||Palm Width (±5mm)||Palm Length (mm)|
Physical Properties of the Nitrex EGN08 Gloves
- Freedom From Holes: AQL 1.5
- Force at Break (Newtons): > 6N
- Finger Thickness (mm): 0.15mm (±0.02mm)
- Palm Thickness (mm): 0.10mm (±0.02mm)
- Cuff Thickness (mm): 0.07mm (±0.02mm)
How Puncture-Resistant Are the Nitrex Extra Length Nitrile Gloves?
Constructed using high-quality nitrile rubber, the Nitrex Gloves offer excellent puncture resistance to prevent accidental injury when using needles or sharp objects. This makes them ideal for clinical, dental or doctors practices that require reliable disposable gloves for patient examination.
Are the Nitrex EGN08 Gloves Chemical Resistant?
Yes, the Nitrex EGN08 Gloves provide a strong level of chemical resistance, with an extended cuff that grants better coverage from spills. Remove the gloves and dispose of them safely after handling hazardous chemicals to ensure a safe working environment.
How Much Grip Do the Nitrex Nitrile Gloves provide?
The Nitrile Gloves feature micro-textured fingertips to provide better grip when using the gloves. This allows greater precision when performing intricate tasks such as needlework, examinations and incisions.
Key Features and Benefits
- Disposable, powder-free nitrile examination gloves
- High-tensile strength for maximum wear and performance
- Nitrile formulation provides excellent puncture and chemical resistance
- Micro-textured fingers improve grip for performing precision tasks
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing of the gloves
- Cuff is extended to provide extra coverage
- Latex and powder-free for use with sensitive skin
Packaging of the Nitrex Extra Length EGN08 Nitrile Gloves
Please note that these gloves are supplied in boxes of 100 gloves. The price listed here is for one box containing 100 ambidextrous gloves.