Simulaids WMD/CBRNE Decontamination Full Body Trainer Manikin
The Simulaids WMD/CBRNE Decontamination Full Body Trainer Manikin is an advanced training manikin that allows for versatile life support training. Popular among fire, ambulance and police services, this Full Body Manikin comes with a standard intubation head and IV arm and provides effective use for the practice of decontamination as well as vital skills like airway management techniques and IV administration.
- 1 x Full Body Manikin
- 1 x Intubation Head
- 1 x IV Arm
- 1 x Carry bag
- Pulse bulb assembly
Who Can Use the Adult Decontamination Trainer Manikin?
This training kit is suitable for life support instructors for the practice of decontamination as well as advanced skills such as airway management and IV administration. Typical users include:
- Ambulance services
- Emergency trainee doctors
- Fire services
- First aid trainers
- Medical students
- Police services
- Trauma rescue organisations
Key Features and Benefits
- For the practice of DECON (decontamination) processes
- Combines an intubation head and IV arm with a non-electronic body
- Ideal for life support instructors
- Can be used for the practice of airway management skills and IV administration
- Versatile design allows for multiple training scenarios
- Water damage proof for durable use
- Supplied with a three-year warranty
What Can I Practice with This Manikin?
You can use this manikin with either WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) or in CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosive) scenarios to facilitate the practice of DECON (decontamination) processes. This manikin is also water damage proof, meaning you can initialise advanced life support (ALS) treatment as you are flushing contaminants.
How Do I Use the Manikin?
Please refer to the user instructions below on how to use the manikin and the separate components correctly:
- Simulaids WMD/CBRNE Full Body Trainer Manikin User Instructions
How Long Will This Manikin Last?
Made with durability in mind, this full body manikin from Simulaids is made using high quality materials that should provide extended use for many years to come. This manikin also comes with three-years warranty so you can have peace of mind with your purchase.
How Do I Clean This Manikin?
- To remove dirt and grime from the manikin, use a water-soluble commercial cleaning agent
- To eliminate lubrication build-up in the intubation head, swab the throat using a dry to slightly damp 4×4 gauze and Magill forceps
- The IV arm will collect dried blood between the skin and the arm under form. This material should be cleaned out on a regular basis using warm, soapy water
- Rinse the arm thoroughly and leave to air dry before reattaching the skin to the arm
How Big Is the Packaging Box?
- Dimensions: 140 x 57 x 25cm
- Weight: 25kg