Simulaids Brad Adult CPR Resuscitation Manikin
Specially designed for the application and practice of CPR techniques, the Simulaids Brad Adult CPR Resuscitation Manikin can be used by teachers and students both, in the training of CPR. Featuring a realistic look and with anatomical landmarks for user guidance, you can have effective CPR training with every use.
- 1 x Brad adult manikin
- 3 x Disposable lungs/Airway systems
- 3 x Mouth/nose pieces
- 1 x Nylon carry bag with kneeling pads
Who Can Use This CPR Manikin?
Due to its realistic features and durable construction, this manikin is ideal for use in the teaching and learning of CPR techniques and so, can be used by the following:
- Medical students
- Carers in care homes
- First Aid staff at offices
Key Features and Benefits
- For CPR training and practice
- Long torso for realistic abdominal thrusts
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for airway opening
- Anatomical landmarks including rib cage, sternum and substernal notch
- Chest plate that simulates ribs and sternum during CPR
- Economical and individual use mouth/nose pieces
- A user-friendly airway/lung system with a non-breathing valve that eliminates cleaning
Anatomical Reference Points
To help with the demonstration of hand placement for CPR techniques, this manikin features the following anatomical reference points:
- Rib cage
- Substernal notch
How Do I Use the Manikin?
For detailed guidance on how to use the manikin and the separate components correctly, please refer to the user instructions below:
- Simulaids Brad Adult CPR Manikin User Instructions
What Can I Practise with This Manikin?
Favoured by many resuscitation training professionals, this Brad CPR Manikin uses a foam chest that allows for more realistic feeling chest compressions. The chest plate simulates the feeling of ribs and a sternum, resulting in life-like chest rise and fall during mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
This manikin can also be used to practice the following manoeuvres:
- Abdominal thrust
- Chest thrust
- Back blow procedures for clearing Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
How Do I Clean This Manikin?
Designed using vinyl plastic over polyurethane foam, this manikin can be cleaned by wiping its surface with a mild soap and warm water. Avoid using bleach, solvents or strong cleansers when cleaning the Brad Manikin.
How Long Will This Manikin Last?
Manufactured using high quality materials, this Brad Adult Simulaids Manikin is made with durability in mind and comes with an additional three-year warranty for your peace of mind.
How Big Is the Packaging Box?
- Dimensions: 70 x 45 x 25cm
- Weight: 7kg