Simulaids Adult ALS Full Body Manikin
The Simulaids Adult ALS Full Body Manikin is an advanced training manikin that has been specially designed to aid in the teaching and practice of advanced life support techniques. With a number of features including anatomical landmarks for user guidance, this manikin provides effective training for procedures like CPR, airway maintenance and defibrillation.
- 1 x ALS Full Body Manikin with Legs
- 1 x Intubation Head
- 1 x CPR Head
- 1 x Pack of 50 Face Shields
- 1 x Carry bag
- IV Arm kit
- Right IV Arm and Hand
- ECG Interactive Rhythm Generator with Adapters (uses a 9V battery)
- Grey ECG cable with four limb leads
- Pulse bulb assembly
Who Can Use the Adult ALS Full Body Trainer Manikin?
This training kit is suitable for advanced life support students and practitioners and so can be used by the following:
- Medical students
- First aid trainers
- Emergency trainee doctors
Key Features and Benefits
- For the training and practice of ALS related skills
- Life-size full body manikin allows for more realistic training
- Suitable for a number of ALS procedures
- Provides effective training for ALS students
- Bag valve mask for ventilation
- Auscultation of air movement
- Blood pressure cuff placement
- Chest compression and precordial thump
- Delivery of supplemental oxygen
- Intramuscular injection site
- IV sites in hand and arm for venepuncture
- Palpation of carotid pulse
- Rhythm recognition featuring 17 rhythms
- Separate right and left lungs
To aid in the demonstrative practice of vital ALS skills, this full body manikin from Simulaids features a number of anatomical reference points for user guidance. These include the following:
- Rib cage
- Substernal notch
How Much Detail Is Shown on the Manikin?
This Simulaids ALS Adult Full Body Manikin is designed with many essential features to facilitate a comprehensive training programme. These include:
- Arytenoid cartilage
- Inflatable lungs
- Vocal cords
How Do I Use the Manikin?
Please refer to the user instructions below on how to use the manikin and the separate components correctly:
- Simulaids Adult ALS Full Body Manikin User Instructions
What Can I Practice with This Manikin?
The detailed features of this manikin allow students to practice airway maintenance and CPR procedures such as:
- Abdominal thrusts
- Chest thrusts
- Airway maintenance with Endotracheal (ET) tubes
- Airway maintenance with Combitubes
- Airway maintenance with Nasopharyngeal Airways (NPA)
- IV catheterisations in the lower arm
- Defribrillation with full joule level discharge
- ECG pattern recognition using the Interactive ECG Rhythm Generator
How Long Will This Manikin Last?
This Adult Full Body Trainer Manikin is made using high quality and durable materials and comes with three-years warranty for your peace of mind.