Sharpsafe 2 Litre Sharps Container (Pack of 50)
Waste produced by healthcare facilities can be highly dangerous due to contamination and the presence of sharp objects, such as needles and syringes. Dispose of your sharp medical waste quickly and efficiently with the puncture-resistant Sharpsafe 2 Litre Sharps Container (Pack of 50), a set of medical waste bins available in a range of colours to highlight intended use.
Save Money with Bulk Buying
Medical facilities produce large quantities of sharps waste through inoculations and treatments. Bulk buying with Sharpsafe provides you with plenty of contaminated waste storage at a reduced price per disposal unit, ensuring you have a safe and hygienic means of disposal on hand at all times.
- 50 x 2L Disposal Bins
Features and Benefits of the Sharpsafe 2 Litre Container
- Medical waste containers for contaminated waste
- Capacity of 2 litres with compact and easy-to-store design
- Choice of colour allows you to highlight intended use
- Self-activating inner flap ensures sure and safe disposal
- Semi-translucent lid ensures contents are visible when full
- In-mould label offers permanent audit trail that cannot be removed
- Temporary and final closure features so you can prevent spillage
- Assembly is easy with just four clicks to completion
Who Can Use the Sharpsafe Sharps Container?
Thanks to its protective qualities and open-access lid, the Sharpsafe Container is particularly suited to staff-only medical areas producing contaminated sharps. As such, the following industries may find these bins essential:
- Doctors’ Surgeries
- Rehabilitation Clinics
- Care Homes
- Refuse Collectors
Which Colour Should I Choose?
The Sharpsafe Sharps Container are colour-coded according to intended use. You can pick your colour using the drop-down menu above:
- Yellow: Medicinal Sharps
- Orange: Non-Medicinal Sharps
- Purple: Cyto Sharps
Why Choose Sharpsafe?
Sharpsafe are one of the UK’s most trusted manufacturers of sharps containment systems, being the only sharps containment manufacturer to incorporate translucent lids, protected access and point of use disposal. Their disposal units comply with the UK Government standard HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
How Safe Is the Sharpsafe 2 Litre Container?
Resistant to sharp objects and with a 2 litre capacity, the Sharpsafe Sharps Container is the best way to ensure safe disposal of your contaminated sharps. A wide horizontal aperture allows for easy disposal of contaminated items, while a semi-translucent lid and visible fill line facilitate user safety by allowing for clear indication of when the fill line is reached.
Semi-translucent lid allows for easy indication of contents
- Dimensions: 197 x 126 x 177mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: 2L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 1.7 Litre
- Weight: 220g
Certifications Met by Sharpsafe Containers
- UN 3291, NF-X-30-511, and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standards
- HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste