Sharpsafe 0.2 Litre Sharps Container for Insulin Needles (Pack of 100)
Designed for on-the-go storage, the Sharpsafe 0.2 Litre Sharps Container for Insulin Needles (Pack of 100) allows users to efficiently dispose of used needles and blood collection tubes. With a choice of two openings, one for non-return storage and one for larger needles, this pocket-sized sharps container makes an excellent tool for medical officers on the move.
Save Money with Bulk Buying
Medical facilities produce large quantities of sharps waste through inoculations and treatments. Bulk buying with Sharpsafe provides you with plenty of contaminated waste storage at a reduced price per disposal unit, ensuring you have a safe and hygienic means of disposal on hand at all times.
- 100 x 0.2L Containers
Features and Benefits of the Sharpsafe 0.2 Litre Sharps Container
- Capacity of 0.2 litres, perfect for pocket storage
- Welded construction ensures additional strength and safety
- In-mould label offers permanent audit trail that cannot be removed
- Flip top ensures choice of temporary and final closure feature
- Choice of two openings, with one non-return petal opening and one unobstructed opening
- Puncture resistance base for added safety
- Innovative protection against leakage
Who Can Use the Sharpsafe Sharps Container?
Thanks to its protective qualities and choice of two openings, the Sharpsafe Container is particularly suited to busy patient-contact areas. As such, the following industries may find the container essential:
- Personal Use
- Doctors’ Surgeries
- Rehabilitation Clinics
- Care Homes
- Refuse Collectors
Why Choose Sharpsafe?
Sharpsafe are one of the UK’s most trusted manufacturers of sharps containment systems, being the only sharps containment manufacturer to incorporate translucent lids, protected access and point of use disposal. Their disposal units comply with the UK Government standard HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
How Safe Is the Sharpsafe 0.2 Litre Container?
With a 0.2 litre capacity and puncture-proof construction, this Sharpsafe Sharps Container is designed specifically for containing used insulin needles. Ideal for storing in pockets, the Sharpsafe 0.2 Litre is fitted with two openings for optimal use: one non-return petal aperture to ensure needles cannot be removed once disposed of, and one unobstructed aperture for larger syringes and blood collection tubes.
A petal aperture ensures that sharps cannot be removed.
- Dimensions: 79 x 37 x 146mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: 0.2L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 0.17 Litre
- Weight: 55g
Certifications Met by Sharpsafe Containers
- UN 3291, NF-X-30-511 and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standards
- HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste