Seymour II Decubitus Treatment Simulator
The Seymour II Decubitus Wound Care Simulator is the most comprehensive model of its kind, moulded from a 74-year-old patient, the model looks and feels like the real thing, ideal for students and professionals.
Made of a flexible, life-like material, application and easy removal of dressings can be achieved without leaving an adhesive residue. Great care has been taken to colour each wound just as you would see it on a patient for accurate analysis and recognition of wound variants. The positioning of the wounds permits multiple dressings to be demonstrated at the same time.
- Recognising and differentiating between the following wounds:
- Stage I, Stage II, Stage III ulcers with undermining, tunneling, subcutaneous fat and slough
- Deep Stage IV ulcer with exposed bones, undermining, tunneling, subcutaneous fat, eschar and slough
- Suspected DTI (Deep Tissue Injury)
- Unstageable full eschar/slough wound
- Dehisced wound
- Wound cleansing, classification, staging, and assessment
- Measurement of wound length, depth, undermining, and tunneling
- Washing and cleansing
- Dressings and bandage application
- “Bridging” dressing for use with a vacuum assisted closure
- Negative pressure wound therapy devices
- M-1005832 Carry Bag