SEERS Medical High Operators Chair
Supplied with a foot support ring and glides, the SEERS Medical High Operators Chair is ideal for a range of clinical environments. It’s made with antimicrobial vinyl that’s easy to clean and is available in a choice of fifteen colours. We also have the SEERS Medical Standard Operators Chair for those who prefer a lower height.
- 1 x High Operators Chair
Key Features of the Standard Operators Chair
- High chair in a classic design for everyday use
- Fitted with foot support ring and glides
- Made with antimicrobial vinyl for better hygiene
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 150kg
- Tested to UK Fire Regulations with a Crib 5 rating
- Height range from 54cm to 74cm to adjust as required
- Comes with five castors to allow easy movement
- Ergonomically designed backrest for increased comfort
- Choice of 15 standard upholstery colours
- Five years warranty included
High Medical Chair for Everyday Use
This is a versatile chair in a classic design with an adjustable height up to 74cm. It also features a curved back to aid with better posture and provide more comfort.
Foot Support and Glides
For your comfort and safety, you can rest your feet on the support ring. The High Operators Chair is fitted with glides so that the floor underneath is protected.
Made with Antimicrobial Vinyl
When you are exposed to so many people every day, it’s reassuring to know that the chair you’re sitting on reduces the growth of microbes preventing bacterial and fungal growth. It is also easy to wipe clean so that you can be assured of the highest hygiene standards.
Fifteen Colour Options
The SEERS High Operators Chair is available in a choice of these 15 colours: Brown, Black, Burgundy, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Lotus Green, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue and White.
- Seat dimensions: 49cm x 46cm
- Height range: 54cm to 74cm
- Safe maximum load capacity: 150kg