Bristol Maid Hydraulic Four-Section Treatment Chair
In a professional medical environment, it is crucial to ensure the best possible equipment is used in order to provide consistent, quality patient care. The Bristol Maid Hydraulic Four-Section Treatment Chair is an exceptionally reliable piece of equipment, allowing medical professionals to efficiently and hygienically provide treatment to patients with full adjustability to suit any seating preference.
This treatment chair is fully adjustable, with a backrest adjustable from an angle range of -25 to +90 degrees and a footrest adjustable from -90 to +10 degrees. These sections are manipulated by anti-trap gas struts, fitted with release levers.
Polyurethane armrests are fitted to both sides of the chair, which are fully adjustable so that this chair can be adapted to suit any sitting preference. The height of the chair can be adjusted from 520mm to 950mm with the hydraulic foot pump, and in case of uneven flooring, the chair is fitted with one adjustable foot.
Clean and Hygienic
This chair was made with both comfort and cleanliness in mind, with all surfaces designed to be easy to clean. The upholstery is made with flame-retardant, anti-bacterial vinyl that is easy-wipe to ensure simple upkeep and constant hygiene.
Safe and Easy to Use
With a safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 225kg and retractable castors fitted to both ends, assisting with movement and positioning, this chair is ready for any type of patient. To ensure this chair is perfect for a wide variety of uses, there is sufficient clearance beneath the frame to allow access to a range of mobile hoists. The frame is also pre-drilled, allowing it to easily accept accessories.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 225kg
- Adjustable angle backrest from -25 to +90 degrees
- Footrest adjustable from -90 to +10 degrees
- Foot and backrests fitted with anti-trap gas struts
- Gas struts equipped with release levers for safety
- Fully hydraulic height adjustment
- Height adjustable from 520 – 950mm
- Retractable castors fitted to both ends for positioning
- Fitted with one adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Clearance beneath frame to allow access to mobile hoists
- Adjustable with the use of a foot pump pedal
- Pump pedals are positioned on both sides of chair
- Seamless, contoured and flame-retardant upholstery
- Upholstered using anti-bacterial vinyl
- Frame is pre-drilled to accept accessories