Leukoplast Leukomed T Plus Waterproof Dressings (Pack of Five)
The Leukoplast Leukomed T Plus Waterproof Dressings (Pack of Five) provide fantastic protection for minor to medium sized cuts, grazes, wounds and abrasions. They are resistant to both water and bacteria and the red strip release mechanism makes one handed application not just possible, but quick and easy. These waterproof Leukomed dressings use a powerful adhesive for maximum comfort, security and protection.
Please Note: This products’ packaging has recently changed and you may receive the old packaging during the transition. The product will offer the same high-quality performance regardless of packaging.
- 5 x Leukomed T Plus Waterproof Dressings
Key Features of the Leukomed T Plus Waterproof Dressing
- Latex-free dressing; ideal for those with allergies
- Water resistance provides protection against water, bacteria, viruses and contaminants
- Unique red strip release allows for quick and easy one handed application
- Strong adhesive offers long lasting protection
- Comfortable and secure fit for reliable protection
- Sterile and clean preventing infection and contamination
One Handed Application
The Leukomed T Plus’ unique red strip release mechanism allows for quick and easy, one handed application enabling users to avoid long and convoluted wound dressing. The simple mechanism allows you to easily dress your wound so you can start the day comfortable and protected from infection and contamination.
Instructions for Application
1. Hold the wound dressing at the red strip. Remove the first part of the release paper.
2. Apply the dressing carefully but firmly on top of the wound. Remove the second part of the release paper.
3. Smooth the film securely to the skin, especially around the edges.
4. Carefully remove the application layer, using the red handling strip. Slowly pull it backwards, parallel to the skin. Do not pull upwards.
How Should I Remove These Plasters?
To painlessly and gently remove the dressing, stretch it at one corner and pull it towards you.
Adaptable and Water Resistant for the Active Individual
The Leukomed T Plus plasters feature a water resistant film that protects cuts and wounds in a multitude of situations. Providing an active safeguard against water and bacteria the Leukomed T Plus Waterproof Dressings are perfect for the active individual.
How Long Can Leukomed Dressings Be Worn For?
Although the amount of time that this dressing can be applied for differs per person, it is estimated that it should last for around seven days once applied. However, this can differ depending on the extent of the injury, the activity level of the patient and any friction caused on the wound during recovery.