Leukoplast Strong Professional Plasters Assorted Sizes (Pack of 20)
These powerfully adhesive Leukoplast Strong Professional Plasters Assorted Sizes (Pack of 20) offer protection for your cuts, grazes, wounds or lacerations. Air and water permeability assist with the healing process and exceptional durability makes these plasters suitable for physically demanding jobs such as sports, warehouse work or construction.
Please Note: This products’ packaging has recently changed and you may receive the old packaging during the transition. The product will offer the same high-quality performance regardless of packaging.
With your purchase you will receive:
- 20 x Leukoplast Strong Professional Plasters of Assorted Sizes
What Can I Use the Leukoplast Plasters For?
Leukoplast’s strong adhesive makes sure your plaster will remain securely in place, offering long lasting protection and a secure fit. These packs of plasters are sold in a pack of 20, a single pack of Leukoplast Strong Professional Plasters will provide numerous dressings for a wide variety of cuts, grazes, lacerations and abrasions.
Key Features of Leukoplast Strong Professional Plasters Assorted Sizes (Pack of 20)
- Reduces skin maceration, assisting with the healing process
- Robust and highly durable for long lasting protection
- Reliable hold for the active individual
- Strong adhesive offers secure and comfortable fit
- Low adherent pad (the part that covers the injury) increases the comfort of removal
- Permeable to air and water vapour for added breathability to assist the healing process
- Water repellent design allows for use in damp or humid environments
- Highly absorbent dressing means that cuts and wounds are kept dry
- Assorted sizes offer range of uses to suit a variety of wounds
Perfect for the Active Individual
The hardy and durable nature of Leukoplast Strong Plasters means they are ideal for the active individual. The water repellent design utilises strong adhesive to retain integrity and a comfortable fit.
What Can These Leukoplast Plasters Do for You?
- Help control bleeding for minor wounds by stemming blood flow and assisting with the natural clotting process
- Reduce the chance of infections by creating a barrier to bacteria
- Injury protection from scrapes or knocks that could reopen the wound
- Control the water levels around the wound, keeping it in the ideal conditions to heal
- Stop you from accidentally scratching the wound in your sleep
Instructions for Application
These plasters are easy to apply, simply:
1. Remove dressing from the sterile packaging
2. Place and secure over the wound
3. Change dressing as required
Highly Effective in All Situations
The robust and highly breathable Leukoplast Strong Plasters offer resilience and adaptability in a variety of functions. Suitable for a range of settings from the home, to work, to the garden, Leukoplast Strong Plasters are a must-have addition to any first aid set.