Cerebrospinal Fluid Circulation Model
The Brain Section Model is an enlarged, and very detailed section through the right half of the brain, showing the cut pia mater, arachnoid and dura mater. The brain model has the cerebrospinal fluid areas clearly identified and the direction of flow clearly indicated by arrows.
The important features within the brain are distinguished easily through the use of bright colours, and can also be easily identified with the help of an accompanying key card. The model comes mounted on a stand for extra convenience.
Features of the Cerebrospinal Fluid Model
- Enlarged, detailed section through the right half of the brain
- Shows the cut pia mater, arachnoid and dura mater
- Cerebrospinal fluid areas are clearly identified and flow is clearly indicated
- Bright colours for distinguishing different structures
- Supplied on a stand for convenience
Specifications of the Cerebrospinal Fluid Model
- Dimensions: 25 x 18 x 12cm
- Weight: 0.9kg