Sounds and Arrhythmia Tutor
The Sounds and Arrhythmia Tutor is an audio teaching device that combines two tutors into one, simulating either heart and breath sounds or arrhythmias. A perfect tool for Medical Schools, Nursing schools, EMS Education programs or other healthcare settings where rhythm and sound recognition is critical.
Unique Audio Training
This unique tutor allows instructors the flexibility to change menus by changing plug-in modules. The unit has a 16-panel keypad with two built-in sounders and two external sounders. Linking additional sounders or a speaker allows access to more users.
An Unrivalled Feature of Any Classroom
- Simple to use sound tutor
- Demonstrates the sounds caused by heart, breath and arrhythmias
- 2 Mounted sounders
- Up to 50 sounders can be connected
- Volume control and two LEDs that illuminate during systole
- Illuminated display showing the example currently playing
- Arrhythmias may be viewed by connecting the three snap-on lead patient wires to your ECG-monitor
- Supplied with 12 Volt adapter.
Compatible Sound Menu Cards
|Sound Menu||Product Code|
|Basic Heart Sounds||M-1018175|
|Paediatric Breath Sounds||M-1018178|
|Rates and Rhythms||M-1018181|
|ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life-Support||M-1018152|
|ACLS II – Advanced Cardiac Life-Support||M-1018183|
|Acute Myo-Infarcts Massive Anterior||M-1018188|
|Mitral Valve Disease||M-1018191|
|Congenital Heart Disease||M-1005891|