Simulaids Sani-Child CPR Manikin Face Shield/Lung System (100 Pack)
Specially designed for use during CPR training on child manikins, this Simulaids Sani-Child CPR Manikin Face Shield/Lung System (100 Pack) enables the hygienic and affordable practice and demonstration of CPR. With a disposable design, you can have sanitary CPR training session for both students and teachers every time.
- 100 x Face Shields/Lung systems
What Can I Use These Face Shield/Lung Systems With?
These disposable face shields are specially designed for use with the Simulaids Sani-Child CPR Resuscitation Manikin in the training of CPR on children.
Who Can Use These Sani-Child CPR Manikin Face Shields?
Specially designed for use in the teaching and learning of CPR techniques on children, this Pack of 100 Face Shield and Lung Systems from Simulaids can be used by the following:
- Medical students
- Carers at creches and nurseries
- First Aid staff at offices with nurseries
Key Features and Benefits
- Made for single use
- For use with the Sani-Child CPR Resuscitation Manikin
- Disposable design allows for hygienic training
- Pack of 100 enables extended training
How Do I Use the Face Shield and Lung System?
- First, fold the open end of face shield bag
- Tilt head back and place folded end in through the mouth
- Next, with the baby’s head tilted back, lay the lung flat against the chest and snap the overlay in place with the poppers
- Ensure that the face shield covers the baby’s face from nose to chin
The Sani-Child CPR Face Shield/Lung System and Manikin
Learn More About the Simulaids Sani-Adult Face Shield/Lung System
To find out more about the Sani-Child Shield/Lung System and how to use them, please see the manual below:
- User Instruction Manual