Simulaids Casper CPR Resuscitation Dog Manikin
For many of us, dogs are our most trusted companions, so knowing how to protect them with skills like CPR can be essential if you ever find yourself in that unthinkable situation. The Simulaids Casper CPR Resuscitation Dog Manikin has been specially designed to simulate the procedure of human-to-dog resuscitation and is an excellent tool for the training and education of CPR for pets in veterinary schools and clinics.
- 1 x Dog manikin
- 1 x Pulse bulb
- 100 x Lung bags
Who Can Use the Casper CPR Manikin?
Ideal for the training and practice of CPR, this Casper CPR Dog Manikin is perfect for pet first aid instructors teaching mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and chest compression for dogs. As such, it can be used by a number of people including:
- Pet first aid trainers
- Veterinary students
- Dog owners
- Dog shelter owners
Key Features and Benefits
- Ready-formed moulded body placed in the appropriate position to perform CPR
- Uses the same techniques and technology for human CPR manikins
- Helps ensure students are prepared for resuscitating a dog
- Designed to ensure the caregiver learns the correct procedures
- Allows you to teach students in the classroom or even owners of pet clinics
- Incorporates all the necessary features for teaching basic dog CPR
- Latex-free for reduced irritation and allergic reactions
- Constructed with many realistic anatomical features
Anatomical Reference Points
To help with the demonstration of hand placement for accurate CPR techniques on dogs, this manikin features the following anatomical reference points:
- Foam-filled body for chest compression resistance
- Femoral pulse
- Movable jaw
- Retractable tongue
- Sanitary replacement airway
What Manoeuvres Can I Practice with This Manikin?
Developed under veterinarian review for improved realism, Casper is ideal for veterinary training in classrooms or in clinics and is used by pet first aid trainers all over the world. Students can practice the following procedures:
- Adequate ventilation
- Airway maintenance
- Correct hand placement for compression
- Depth of compression
- Femoral pulse check
How Do I Use the Manikin?
For detailed guidance on how to use the manikin and the separate components correctly, please refer to the user instructions below.
- Simulaids Casper CPR Dog Manikin User Instructions
How Should I Clean This Manikin?
For clean and hygienic training with every use, the Simulaids Casper Dog Manikin can be cleaned using a solution of mild soap and warm water. Simply wipe the surface of the manikin using a damp cloth and leave to dry before storing.
How Long Will This Manikin Last?
Made with durability in mind, this dog manikin from Simulaids is made using high quality materials that should provide extended use for many years to come. This manikin also comes with three-years warranty so you can have peace of mind with your purchase.
Can I Buy More Lung Bags?
Yes, you can purchase more of the Simulaids Casper CPR Resuscitation Dog Replacement Lungs (Box of 100) if you run out.
How Big Is the Packaging Box?
- Dimensions: 69 x 58 x 23cm
- Weight: 7kg