Sharpsafe 1 Litre Sharps Container (Pack of 100)
Designed for both community and hospital use, the Sharpsafe 1 Litre Sharps Container (Pack of 100) allows for on-site disposal of used needles and syringes. Available in a range of colours for different types of sharp refuse, the Sharpsafe 1 Litre Containers utilise two aperture openings, one for disposing of needles and one for retrieving them.
Save Money with Bulk Buying
Medical facilities produce large quantities of sharps waste through inoculations and treatments. Bulk buying with Sharpsafe provides you with plenty of contaminated waste storage at a reduced price per disposal unit, ensuring you have a safe and hygienic means of disposal on hand at all times.
- 100 x 1L Bins
Features and Benefits of the Sharpsafe 1 Litre Container
- Capacity of 1 litre for on-site disposal of used needles
- Pack of 100 containers for maximum use
- Semi-translucent lid ensures contents are visible
- In-mould label offers permanent audit trail that cannot be removed
- Temporary and final closure features so you can prevent spillage
- Assembly is easy with just four clicks to completion
- Clearly visible fill line so you know how filled the bin is
- Choice of openings for needle disposal and needle removal
Who Can Use the Sharpsafe Sharps Container?
Thanks to its protective qualities and choice of two openings, the Sharpsafe Container is particularly suited to busy patient-contact areas. As such, the following industries may find this bins essential:
- Doctor’s Surgeries
- Rehabilitation Clinics
- Care Homes
- Refuse Collectors
Which Colour Should I Choose?
The Sharpsafe Sharps Container is colour-coded according to intended use. You can pick your colour using the drop-down menu above:
- Yellow: Medicinal Sharps
- Orange: Non-Medicinal Sharps
- Purple: Cyto Sharps
Why Choose Sharpsafe?
Sharpsafe are one of the UK’s most trusted manufacturers of sharps containment systems, being the only sharps containment manufacturer to incorporate translucent lids, protected access and point of use disposal. Their disposal units comply with the UK Government standard HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
How Safe Is the Sharpsafe 1 Litre Container?
Resistant to sharp objects and with a 1 litre capacity, the Sharpsafe 1 Litre Container is the best way for communities and hospitals to dispose of needles. The 1 Litre has two openings, one of which provides for the disposal of used sharps, the other contains a needle removal feature.
- Dimensions: 90 x 108 x 187mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: 1L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 0.85 Litre
- Weight: 126g
Certifications Met by Sharpsafe Containers
- UN 3291, NF-X-30-511 and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standards
- HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste